Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tagged Under: ,

Valentines day whatsapp status and messages

By: Unknown On: 2:30 AM
  • Share The Gag
  • Valentines day 2016 status and messages

    I am sure that this too many people are waiting for valentines day so that they can propose to the girl / boy whom they love. If you already proposed then you will spends some quality time with your partner. There are many days in valentines week but the most important day is propose day and kiss day.

    Here we have collected some beautiful images and messages Kiss day on propose day

    Kiss day Images and messages

    If kissing was just 2 people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does

    Kiss is autograph of luv, music of affection and sign of seduction.





    Propose day Images and messages

    I Am Opening An Emotional Bank Account
    For U Sweetheart
    So Deposit Your Love In It
    And You Will Get The Interest.
    Be My Valentine 
    --------------
    The sweetest way to propose: 
    “Excuse me, do you have a band aid, 
    because i scrapped my knee 
    when i fell in love with you.” 
    Will you be mine 
    ==============
    As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
    To be in your arms, I can't wait any longer.
    Look into my eyes & you'll see that it's true,
    Day & Night my thought r for You.
    "Happy Propose Day






    0 comments:

    Post a Comment