Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tagged Under: ,

angry status and quotes for friends

By: Unknown On: 9:14 PM
  • Share The Gag

  • angry status and quotes


    We have collected only one line angry status and quotes for you to share it with your friends if you are angry with them.It will help you to express your anger for friend.


    Never make a decision when you are angry, never make a promise when you are happy.

    Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to talk.

    The strong man is not the good wrestler; the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is

    angry.

    Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.

    If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.


    The embarrassment after the anger is biggest humiliation a person can experience.

    I may look calm, but in my head I’ve killed you about 5 times.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment